Tales of Astya
Patch notes - Beta 3
It's time for another update! This one fixes a lot of annoying and exploit-y errors, along with some new additions. Probably the most important fixes of this patch has to be the players health resetting to max when loading a game and the game freezing when creating a new character. Without further ado, here's the list of fixes, changes and additions.
- Lockpicking minigame.
- Trading haggle limit between 50 and 200%. Was previously unlimited.
- More dialog boxes.
- Player changing looks to default testing character when loading a saved game.
- Player health resetting to max HP when loading a saved game.
- Error messages when killing chickens.
- Hearing Raezin's hammer hit the anvil even if he's dead.
- Error messages when leaving Greenvale at certain hours.
- Warning when pressing "New Game" if an autosave already exists. Starting a new game will overwrite the previous save once character creation is complete.
- Some merchants now sell bows.
- Two buttons on the Trader and Inventory screens to scroll to the top/bottom of the list.
- Changing categories in Trader and Inventory screen now navigates to the top of the list.
- Beta warning button on the main menu (info about beta etc)
- New button graphics for item categories.
- The Dockmaster at the South Outpost can now take you to the city of Querden on Ceth and back again, for a fee.
- Ammo counter below currently equipped weapon sprite on main HUD. Only displays if your current weapon uses ammo, like arrows.
- Information to Help screen and new topics
- NEW Magic
- NEW Exploration
- Slight modification of Character Creator interface.
- Help screen layout. Thinner buttons and a button frame.
- Improved categorization for regions and locations within regions
- Added Creatures page. This is to contain info about animals, fish, bugs and birds.
- Added new links to sidebar (Discord, Twitter, Known Issues and Report Error)
Get Tales of Astya
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.