Tales of Astya
Patch notes - beta 0.1.5 | Let there be light!
- Combat music now stops when all enemies are dead or escaped from combat.
- Improved randomization of Notice Board notes.
- More NPC's are using the new dialog system. Almost there now!
- The barber shop is now open! Visit it in Midforest to change your hair style and color.
- NPC's would sometimes stay outside during the night, when they should instead be at home.
- Updated ground tiles to have more detail.
- Made main HUD more minimalistic. Items such as health and mana bar only show when in combat, when less than max value or if recently hurt by something. Can be toggled on or off in Options.
- Improvements to the day and night lighting. Some overworld maps now have unique lighting in certain hours instead of a global color that applies to all. The improvement also adds full 24 hour lighting with unique lighting conditions instead of the old where the sky color was only updated 4 times per day. Preview video at top of this post.
- Fog also changes density and color depending on time of day.
- Revamped how Notice Boards work. Instead of it being a boring message box, an interface now shows up where you can select notes to read.
- Also added new notice boards to outposts.
- Quests can be initiated from reading notice boards and will disappear when starting and/or completing quests
- Made changes to dialog boxes. Text fits better, choice number in seperate box and stat checks are shown with that stats icon and the requirement instead of being part of the choice text.
Get Tales of Astya
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.