Patch notes - v 0.1.9.1
This is just a quick hotfix, fixing a severe crash caused by janky notice boards. It also includes some other small tweaks.
- Improved Continue button to main menu, telling you the name, level and location of your character.
- If it does not work as intended, please use the Load Game menu for now.
- Magic effects are moving from in-engine particle system to pre-canned animations.
- Smoke effects in particular might look very strange or be misaligned.
- The game now loads all the maps when starting up the game to reduce waiting times while playing. Initial loading screen is a bit longer, but I feel it's worth it.
- You may still encounter some loading screens, this will be resolved by the next patch.
- Estate Agent error in Midforest.
- Rusty Iron Longsword could not be used for attacking.
- Projectile spells that would collide with some tiles such as bridges, even though they are flying above the collision boundaries.
- Saving indicator not disappearing after saving is completed.
- Loading screen that appeared after closing the intro credits.
- Crash when trying to fetch new messages to put on the notice boards.
Tales of Astya 0.1.9.1.exe 60 MB
84 days ago
Get Tales of Astya
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.