Tales of Astya
A downloadable game for Windows
Tales of Astya is a open world RPG set in a somewhat realistic medieval world, with a focus on exploration, player choice and interactivity.
Want to catch the latest news? Check out my website, the dev blog section at the bottom of the page or add this game to your collection to receive the latest updates.
Tales of Astya is an open world RPG set in a low fantasy world where you are not the hero or destined to save the world. Instead the focus is on interacting with the world and being treated like the average person you are.
- Large open world with varied locations
- Full day/night cycle with weather patterns
- Over 100 different NPC's to interact with
- Crafting systems
- Alcohol brewing
- Dungeons to explore
- Varied quests with different outcomes based on choices and actions
- Unique character creator
- Choose your homeland, education, looks and name (which can be randomly generated)
- Player owned ships
- Custom house designer
- Several factions
Although Tales of Astya is scheduled to release sometime in 2017, that is just the first of seven regions in total that are planned for post-release. Technically this makes Tales a Early Access game of sorts, and the extra region packs are to be included for free in future updates once they are completed.
Contact & Important links
Keep up with the latest tweets and updates about everything Partysofa.
Same as Twitter, just on Facebook if you don't have Twitter.
If you help support Tales' development you will be added to the Supporter Group which gives you benefits such as feature requests and direct chat with me and other supporters about the future of Tales of Astya. This server is open to anyone, even if you downloaded for free.
Check this to see if your bug report has been received and is being worked on.
Wiki (Work In Progress)
Tales of Astya wiki, containing information about lore, characters, the game and everything else.
|Published||203 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Action RPG, Character Customization, Crafting, Loot, Magic, Medieval, Open World, Pixel Art, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|
|Links||Homepage, Twitter, Bug Tracker, Wiki (work in progress), Report Bug|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Status update 1 12 days ago
- New screenshots and next version 43 days ago
- Patch notes - beta 0.1.7 64 days ago
- Patch notes - beta 0.1.6 94 days ago
- Day and Night lighting in 001 Game Creator 108 days ago
- Patch notes - beta 0.1.5 | Let there be light! 114 days ago
- Patch notes - Beta 4 124 days ago