Patch notes - Beta 2
Thanks to everyone who have downloaded and played Tales of Astya! You people rock! A new version of Tales is out right now, and with it comes a big list of bug fixes.
- Error messages showing up when loading a game.
- Error message occurring at midnight in-game.
- Players would sometimes be unable to move when starting a new game.
- Game becoming unresponsive after opening and closing Help in the pause menu.
- Shop prices and player gold now round up to nearest whole instead of showing decimals. This applies when buying/selling items too.
- Fixed map boundaries that would sometimes spawn players inside walls/environment when changing maps.
- Bank account window now works properly, allowing you to deposit/withdraw money.
- Hair styles can now be chosen.
- New messages and triggers to Tutorial Mode
- When starting a quest
- Picking up items
- Entering a shop
- Entering dialog
- More characters are now using the new dialog system, although many still remain. This is a big overhaul and will be worked on continually.
Get Tales of Astya
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.